Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

party colleges?

Options
  • 25-05-2008 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

yeah im a bit of a party boy so which colleges in ireland are considered "party colleges"?, and which one has the hottest girls?

from cork, but dont mind moving.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I'm sure you'll find the right course for your carefully planned out career path.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Galway.

Had a year down there and I can safely say it's the best town in Ireland for so many reasons.

It felt like I was in a version of the San Francisco acid scene or something.

Sherifu wrote: »
    I'm sure you'll find the right course for your carefully planned out career path.
    yelrotflmao.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

NUI Galway and Waterford IT. Party capitals of the College world

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I hear Galway has a fairly good nightlife, real university city, though where ever you go your gonna love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭BJC

NUI Maynooth! Galway is class aswell, two most laid back colleges in all the land!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Tula

Galway is messed up... Gives NUI a bad name. You'll find a good party scene whatever your college once you bother your ass to make the effort. As for hot girls well once the party gets going most girls are hot :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

Maynooth and Galway are great wouldnt go for DIT if you wanna party

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

salman85 wrote: »
    which one has the hottest girls?

If thats how ur picking ur college you are one sad individual!!!

Good luck in life!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

NUI Galway, Waterford IT, Limerick IT and Carlow IT (very good fun)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

This is what america has done to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Jemmy wrote: »

Good luck in life!
    I'd have to agree :pac: ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

U C What? UCD!!! Galway is crazy aswell i visited a frind over the easter there and it was an experience to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

You'll have fun anywhere you go, so don't pick your college based on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

The inequities of free 3rd level education... but ye, nuig is ridiculous for the messing about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

maynooth, I'm from maynooth, and every weekend all there is is gaff parties, gaff parties and more gaff parties .. and they're all college students!!
    now because I'm a girl I can't personally tell you what the girls are like, but my lad mates do tend to drool a lot when they see some of the girls!

So yea go to maynooth, you can get a good college education while spending most of your days absolutely locked!!!

(I sound liike a TV ad! :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭salman85

ZorbaTehZ wrote: »
    The inequities of free 3rd level education... but ye, nuig is ridiculous for the messing about.

its not free for me im not irish, and i'll look at nui maynooth thanks jenny

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Plugging for Carlow IT, has a 4:3 ratio of girls to guys so ya can't go wrong. also the other college in carlow has 80% girls. Night life is deadly.

After that, i'd suggest Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I heard Mary Immaculate is pretty hardcore:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Jemmy wrote: »

Good luck in life!

I agree, and lament for the future of some people.

• Advertisement

Fad wrote: »
    As much as I'd hate to go to the place, I do hear they have a great laugh in there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

yeah im a bit of a party boy so which colleges in ireland are considered "party colleges"?, and which one has the hottest girls?

It's college you muppet, every little sh*tehole can be a party college, no matter where you go.
    What a stupid question...

Fad wrote: »

Virgin Airways.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

RedXIV wrote: »
    Plugging for Carlow IT, has a 4:3 ratio of girls to guys so ya can't go wrong. also the other college in carlow has 80% girls. Night life is deadly.

After that, i'd suggest Galway
    Carlow IT used to have the largest drop-out rate of 1st years, due to the great night life in Carlow, even though it's probably the only one with no pub near the IT itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

ur a muppet:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

the op is a muppet but the answer is still ul

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

PeakOutput wrote: »
    the op is a muppet but the answer is still ul

whats ul mean:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭salman85

Redpunto wrote: »
    whats ul mean:confused:

limrick and i wondered why no 1 else said it :O

well ya UL obviously, the place is amazing but it doesn;t have my course sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

the_syco wrote: »
    Carlow IT used to have the largest drop-out rate of 1st years, due to the great night life in Carlow, even though it's probably the only one with no pub near the IT itself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! finished my 3rd year and about to hit my 4th with no repeat exams yet. And i visit the pub more than anyone! I love college

Advertisement