Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

party colleges?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

salman85 wrote: »
    limrick and i wondered why no 1 else said it :O

Cause UL isn't even close to the likes of Galway or Carlow for partyin.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

limrick and i wondered why no 1 else said it :O

ohhhhhhhh, ok then,,thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Steve_o wrote: »
    Cause UL isn't even close to the likes of Galway or Carlow for partyin.....
    Not enjoying UL?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

RedXIV wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! finished my 3rd year and about to hit my 4th with no repeat exams yet. And i visit the pub more than anyone! I love college

Your so cool. And your so mad. In fact, I think I want to be you. Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Carlow? Partying?? Admittedly I'm in college in Dublin but the pubs at home are in no way great!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

which one has the hottest girls?
    None, it's Ireland ;)

Try France or Italia :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭salman85

K4t wrote: »
    None, it's Ireland ;)

Try France or Italia :D

ive seen my fair share here, all the french ones which came on exchange were ugly as hell, there were about 15 of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

ive seen my fair share here, all the french ones which came on exchange were ugly as hell, there were about 15 of them
    Lucky them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Jayeire

UCC and Waterford IT:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭roberta c

Not UCC anyways, its all guys mainly and dead boring,
    drink is banned from campus+ campus accomodation!*

*All of the above may be lies, i just dont want to share a campus with a gobsh*te like yourself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

roberta c wrote: »
    Not UCC anyways, its all guys mainly and dead boring,
    drink is banned from campus+ campus accomodation!*

*All of the above may be lies, i just dont want to share a campus with a gobsh*te like yourself!
    After having typed ,y fair share I noticed your bottom line, suffice to say drinking is not banned in campus accomodation...

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

nuig sounds like the best nightlife.ul's a great university, but the "craic" is one overly used phrase-it's mainly boggers going "wild" watching other people get drunk and maybe, just maybe they'll whip out a few irish dancing moves in the club. plenty of drunk townies who pick fights with u on the bus after hurling abuse at u. i know from experience. ucc sounds perfect 4u.all u want is partyin and hot girls so im assuming you'll get either business in cit and fail that or else be repeating.

good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

The Pontifical University in Maynooth.
    Those theologians/priests really know how to get wasted...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

Naikon wrote: »
    The Pontifical University in Maynooth.
    Those theologians/priests really know how to get wasted...

Quoted for comic value:)

Go trinners, you have all the night clubs in town and tourists from 'italia and france' with hotel rooms, don't tie yourself down to culchy land ;)
    Off course i'm setting you as all you want to do is party then you will not get into trinners. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

turgon wrote: »
    Your so cool. And your so mad. In fact, I think I want to be you. Well done.

Subscribe to my newsletter, instructions are there as long as my monthly fee is received :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭xxGalwayGirlxx

N.U.I.G or GMIT..........................GALWAY!!
    Best city around!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭BarryDoodles

N.U.I.G or GMIT..........................GALWAY!!
    Best city around!!

**Looks at username**
    Are we not a tad Bias?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

In fairness, it's college: you will enjoy yourself and swear that your college is the best no matter where you go. I'm just finished at UL and I've had the time of my life. I'm sure someone who's just finished at NUIG/UCC/CIT/WIT etc etc would say exactly the same. It's a cliché but, folks, you're about to embark on the best three/four (+1 for UL and 4 year degrees!! :pac:) years of your lives!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 oblivian

i doubt it was front runner, but stay the hell away from ballyfermot college, it was built on a ancient indian burial ground, and the tribe hated parties so there never are any

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 RA253195370HK

Nobody's mentioned Letterkenny!! I have a few friends in the college & they all love it. Theres a sh!t load of night clubs between Port Road & Main Street and must be around 20 odd pubs as well. It used to go on all night but the guards have cracked down on it recently. Still a great place for partying though...great memories :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement