Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Sleeping Beauty

Options
  • 25-05-2008 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I was looking to find out if anyone can let me know of any makes and models or cars which are grand for sleeping in?
    I know for one the 99ish version of the Renault megane is good in that you can take half the seats out and pull the other half right down so its pretty flat..
    is there any other ones (short of suvs and station wagons) which would be good (also older models prefered) just in that you can pull the seats down from the boot

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,429 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

PM cormie. He's the cheap(est)skate ever and he'll know the answer to that (probably because he asked here previously)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Honda Jazz seats do this. Dunno if they'd be comfy enough to sleep on tho.

SeatRecline.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭GB15

JHMEG wrote: »

I can't imagine those seats being ok for sleeping on. From experience if there is any ridge at all its practically impossible to get comfortable.

I'd say you need an estate with seats that fold down flush with the boot.

Whats your budget? Maybe an Volvo 850/V70?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Sleeping or "sleeping";)?

How about a hi-ace with a mattress in the back?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

The Daihatsu Grand Move is an absolutely hideous looking yoke with no driver appeal what so ever but on the plus side, the seats fold to create a double bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

unkel wrote: »
    PM cormie. He's the cheap(est)skate ever and he'll know the answer to that (probably because he asked here previously)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054898365&highlight=sleep

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

JHMEG wrote: »

Ha, shaggin waggin:D

Advertisement