Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Studio Hire and Model Hire in Ireland

• 25-05-2008 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Where can I hire a studio and model for a half day/full day session?

I need a studio with lighting (and someone to show me how to work it) and a model - female amateur to do general model shots for building up a portfolio.

Anyone got ideas??

I've been told that an amateur part time model will cost 20-30 euro per hour - is that the going rate??

Ta.

S

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

PaulW and City-Exile have done a studio shoot and should have some info for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

slumped wrote: »
    Hi All

Where can I hire a studio and model for a half day/full day session?

Where are you located, loads of places you can go to?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 afterglow82

for models, sign up to www.modelmayhem.com - it's a site for models, photographers, make up artists, and everything else, to get together and arrange shoots. As there are many amateurs on the site, it is very common, even usual, for people to agree to work together for free - TFCD - Time For CD (of the shoot) is a common method of payment - you get a model for nothing, and by way of payment, she gets a full set of images from the shoot, for use in her portfolio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭betonit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

www.greenscreenstudiohire.com are based in Dublin. They are a client of mine.

Any idea on prices for this?? No prices listed on the website, that I could see.

• Advertisement
Advertisement