Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

premier league darts tomorrow any betters?.

Options
  • 25-05-2008 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭

both the semi,s and final will be on tomorrow evening,lewis v taylor and barney v wade.

lewis 6/1 v taylor 1/14

barnevald 8/11 v wade /evens

i,m going with a double of wade to beat barney at evens and wade to be out right winner at 5/1.

i see no value in the rest.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

bassy wrote: »
    both the semi,s and final will be on tomorrow evening,lewis v taylor and barney v wade.

lewis 6/1 v taylor 1/14

i,m going with a double of wade to beat barney at evens and wade to be out right winner at 5/1.

i see no value in the rest.

You won't be able to do a double on these. They are chronically linked - Wade has to beat barney to win so that is factored into his outright price.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,455 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

bassy wrote: »
    lewis 6/1 v taylor 1/14

You can't do that double as they are interlinked events, all they'll pay you is the 5/1 outright.
    i.e, if Wade wins the comp then he has by definition beaten Barney.

Edit: Goddam my slow typing allowing pwhite in before me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭bassy

that sprung to mind alrite,so its confirmed now.

i guess only real bet is wade to win out right.

Advertisement