Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find out how many people applied for course last year.

Options
  • 25-05-2008 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi guys,

I've applied for a non CAO course in UCD due to start in September. Does anyone know how to find out how many people apply each year for certain courses.
    I emailed the course director directly last week but haven't heard anything back yet.
    I was wondering if UCD have a statistic chart for this on their website anywhere?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

MayaMaya wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I've applied for a non CAO course in UCD due to start in September. Does anyone know how to find out how many people apply each year for certain courses.
    I emailed the course director directly last week but haven't heard anything back yet.
    I was wondering if UCD have a statistic chart for this on their website anywhere?

Thanks

Its hard info to get maybe try ringing admin?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 MayaMaya

Thanks for the reply Tan Princess.
    They actually emailed me back this morning, they wouldn't give me exact figures but said it was less than I'd heard!

Good! Shrr, I'll just wait and see how I get on with the application. Fingers crossed.

Advertisement