Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postal 2 Multiplayer released for free

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

It's a nice bit of fun, an unusual feature is that instead of the gun getting inaccurate during prolonged fire, the screen is actually moved up to simulate recoil. Fighting it down and tracking a moving target is no easy task.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I keep meaning to try out postal but always forget.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

is this where you go around and kill random punters, I think I might of had the first one, were you able to take a piss on people or am I thinking of something different

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

MooseJam wrote: »
    is this where you go around and kill random punters, I think I might of had the first one, were you able to take a piss on people or am I thinking of something different

Not a guarantee that you're not thinking of something else, but Postal 2 had that at least.

The first mission in Postal 2 was to go pick up your paycheck and then get some milk.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Sounds like a World of Warcraft quest tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,320 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Kiith wrote: »
    Sounds like a World of Warcraft quest tbh.

I don't think WoW involves discovering an Al Qaeda cell upstairs after you cap the shopkeeper and raid the till, after setting the corpse alight and putting it out by pissing on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

Spear wrote: »
    I don't think WoW involves discovering an Al Qaeda cell upstairs after you cap the shopkeeper and raid the till, after setting the corpse alight and putting it out by pissing on it.

SOLD!

Spear wrote: »

Or being dressed as a gimp and locked in crate while 2 redneckd discuss what they are going to do to you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Man, i'd still be happy playing Warcraft if the quests were anything like that.

• Advertisement

Linux and Mac editions are also available now
    http://icculus.org/news/news.php?id=4419

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The first mission in Postal 2 was to go pick up your paycheck and then get some milk.

yup and we know how that turned out :)

Advertisement