Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

United States Spinner Belt Adult Replica

• 25-05-2008 11:50pm

Hello all,

I was wondering, does anyone here happen to own a US Spinner belt replica?

I like the replica belts, and i am considering picking this one up as i can get it for a decent price (€170) but i'm not sure if i'll bother my ass or not.

I've heard you have to remove a magnet from it?

Also, my WWE spinner didnt last too long before the axel went to crap, meaning when it gets a decent spin it starts clinging and clanging (but thankfully WWE have locked the belt in real life, so now i have an excuse for doing the same).

So yeah.. does anyone out there own this belt or know much about it?

If you own it would you reccomend it?

(Note: This isn't a thread of me declaring my undying love for Cena. I am also not buying the belt to burn it in a bin because i hate him. I like the belt. This isn't a "OMG Seena sukz" thread, so can we all avoid the usual cena bashing)

cenatrongif.gif

:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Belt_WingedEagle.JPG

best ever, the current one is dog**** :/

Nice belt.. and no offence.. but it offers no help whatsoever :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭judas101

that classic one does kick ass

Well, I guess this thread is useless now, as I've just purchased the US Spinner belt.

Ah well. I guess it can still be a replica belt thread?

So does anyone here own any of the belts (aside from the obvious second poster)?

I own 4 at the moment (the US Spinner will be my 5th)

My others are (all adult versions :()

Undisputed V2
    World Heavyweight V2
    WWE Spinner

and my favourite, the current Intercontinental belt.

I have pictures of them here if anyone cares:

http://loosejakks.proboards54.com/index.cgi?board=adultreplicabeltsboard

Does anyone here buy or collect any merchandise regularly? Its my hobby really. I have hundreds of figures (I posted my RAW arena here before) CD's, T-Shirts etc. (and as someone who is experienced in buying merchandise i can be confident in saying that you're an idiot if you buy out of Wrestling Mania. The guy wanted €480 for a US Spinner when i was there a few weeks ago. Im just after buying it for €173 and it'll be delivered to my front door!)

So yeah.. anyone else here contribute to the Mr McMahon Money-Milking Merchandise Machine?

***EDIT***

For anyone interested, you can get a classic blue strapped IC belt, or the Winged Eagle heavyweight belt (Shown above) on a blue strap for less than €155 (including shipping) on this site:

http://www.wrestlingworld.co.uk/index.asp

Intercontinental: http://www.wrestlingworld.co.uk/intercontinental-replica-belt-with-blue-strap-2218-p.asp

Winged Eagle: http://www.wrestlingworld.co.uk/wwe-winged-eagle-championship-belt-with-blue-strap-2219-p.asp

(Note: Although the price is over €150, they are having a 10% off all orders over £40 (note: pound sterling) so if you order before midnight on Tuesday, you get it for approx €152. But if you buy it after Tuesday, the sale is over, so you have to add 10% onto the price. But its still not bad. Better than Wrestling Mania and their €320 prices.)

Fozzy: I don't know how this site works as im still relatively new here, but if any of this post is advertising or something that's frowned upon, i apologize. I dont see the harm in posting the above links, but if their against the rules then its not done intentionally.

Wow.. i feel like a sales rep for that website now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

DRakE wrote: »
    Belt_WingedEagle.JPG

best ever, the current one is dog**** :/

God I miss that belt. It will always be the real wwf/e title as far as I'm concerned.

• Advertisement

wheres the best place to get the winged belt that drake has with a black strap and also the wcw/world heavyweight championship belt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

orestes wrote: »
    God I miss that belt. It will always be the real wwf/e title as far as I'm concerned.

totally agree, it was just an amazing belt....but i also loved this one:

smokinskullbelt.jpg

wheres the best place to get the winged belt that drake has with a black strap and also the wcw/world heavyweight championship belt?

Well that site i linked above have both for €225 (without shipping costs, which usually isn't that dear) so thats not a bad price. you'd probably be best to scour along eBay as someone may be selling one. But if you want it new, then that store have a decent price on it. Im not 100% sure of the usual going-rate for that winged eagle, but €225 seems reasonable to me.

They also have an old WCW one signed by Nash for €250.

If you mooch on eBay, there's a guy selling 4 ECW belts (separate auctions) and they're hitting in and around the €120 mark (including shipping) and he's throwing in a free 12" mini belt of the US Spinner with them.

Personally i havent bought off him due to his lack of feedback (he only had 4 feedback, all of which was as a buyer) but since then he sold an ECW belt, and got a good feedback for it, so i reckon he'd be safe to deal with now.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

the undisputed one is pretty fkn excellent too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I used to think the Undisputed was the best, but ever since I got the Undisputed one, I've lost all love for it!

I'm thinking of putting it up on ebay soon and getting the spinner belt instead (don't ask why, I just kinda like it recently).

EDIT: KKV, since ya have both, is the 'improved' fake leather strap on the spinner any better then the fake leather on the Undisputed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone used that wrestlingworld.co.uk site? 150 quid for a winged eagle belt aint bad at all

krudler wrote: »
    anyone used that wrestlingworld.co.uk site? 150 quid for a winged eagle belt aint bad at all

They seem to be fairly alright, I've never dealt with them, but they've a good rep from what I hear.

krudler wrote: »

I bought a Kane mask off them through their ebay before. This is the first time i ever used their actual website (for the US Spinner) but I've spoke to a few people on MSN who used them and say they're good to deal with.

I should have my belt by the end of the week (i hope) so i'll let you know how it all goes for me.

Minto: I don't know why, but the undisputed, as nice a belt as it is, is my least favourite belt. :( I don't know why. It just seems like an unlikable belt when you get it in hand.

As for the difference between the straps.. well.. its kinda.. i dont know. It seems the same, but it doesnt bubble up at the back as much. (you know when you bend a belt oh so much the 'leather' at the back becomes lumpy-ish? well it doesnt do that as much. However, in saying that, i've never really man-handled the WWE spinner belt. I'll beat up the IC belt carrying it around the house and i'll throw it from one side of the room to the other (to land on a sofa/bed, etc. not on the floor) so its taken a fair pasting off me. The WWE spinner is just a monster belt though. Its much heavier than the others i have and it feels more durable. However, as i said, i didnt really beat it up much, so i dont know if the bubble-resisting on the back is an actual improvement, or if its just my imagination making it up because i cant find any other improvement.

Every belt i bought has the "new and improved" simulated leather i believe. They say that on all of the item descriptions (i believe).

Also, whilst we're speaking of merchandise, for anyone interested, Play.com are doing two WWE shirts for €31 with free shipping (and yeah, the free shipping includes ireland).

Only problem is that their selection is pretty crappy.

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Search.html?searchtype=clothingall&searchstring=wwe&page=search&go.x=34&go.y=14&cur=258

I was considering the Kane and HBK shirts, cos they look kinda cool, but didn't bother in the end.

Minto: I don't know why, but the undisputed, as nice a belt as it is, is my least favourite belt. :( I don't know why. It just seems like an unlikable belt when you get it in hand.

As for the difference between the straps.. well.. its kinda.. i dont know. It seems the same, but it doesnt bubble up at the back as much. (you know when you bend a belt oh so much the 'leather' at the back becomes lumpy-ish? well it doesnt do that as much. However, in saying that, i've never really man-handled the WWE spinner belt. I'll beat up the IC belt carrying it around the house and i'll throw it from one side of the room to the other (to land on a sofa/bed, etc. not on the floor) so its taken a fair pasting off me. The WWE spinner is just a monster belt though. Its much heavier than the others i have and it feels more durable. However, as i said, i didnt really beat it up much, so i dont know if the bubble-resisting on the back is an actual improvement, or if its just my imagination making it up because i cant find any other improvement.

Every belt i bought has the "new and improved" simulated leather i believe. They say that on all of the item descriptions (i believe).

I know what you mean about the Undisputed belt becoming unlikeable when ya hold it. It just looks so flat. Here's hoping I like the spinner belt when I get it. Think I'll order it off of figurestoycompany.com directly, because I was doing some research today and they seem to offer the best deal - around €250 for it delivered by fed-ex.

Thanks for the reply.

Minto wrote: »
    I know what you mean about the Undisputed belt becoming unlikeable when ya hold it. It just looks so flat. Here's hoping I like the spinner belt when I get it. Think I'll order it off of figurestoycompany.com directly, because I was doing some research today and they seem to offer the best deal - around €250 for it delivered by fed-ex.

Thanks for the reply.

Its an awesome deal... until Fed-ex send you your customs charge. I got a pair of K-Swiss shoes and they were 120 US Dollars. I got them and got a 50 Euro customs charge in the door a few weeks later (yes, WEEKS!)

So if it was €50 for $120, then you can try and work out from that how much yours would be... Sorry to ruin your high hopes of a great belt at a great price :(

Well, two days later and the belt has arrived in pristine condition and packaged incredibly well.

Here are some pictures if anyone cares:

http://loosejakks.proboards54.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=adultreplicabeltsboard&thread=738

I like it... I really like it :)

Nicer than i thought it'd be and pretty heavy too (not much heavier than most, but lighter than the WWE Spinner.

Wrestling world did a great job. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Advertisement