Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map appearance

Options
  • 26-05-2008 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

I've noticed when looking on the list of maps that there are some maps I've played only once like Blackout and Avalanche , others like Foundry and Rats Nest I've played only a few times and i've never played Ghost town.

I remember playing Avalanche in a ranked game and Blackout in what I think was a ranked game. Are these maps only played in ranked games?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

the legendry maps, - Blackout, Avalanche and GhostTown are only in Their Own Playlist and also In The mlg ones i believe, cant remember correctly, (im in work). Foundry rats nest and standoff and required for everything. as they are free.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

the legendary maps only appear if everyone has the maps in ranked and they are not in mlg. the heroic maps should be coming up quite often in ranked now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

too much if you ask me!Foundry and stand off are coming up way too much in team slayer - especially when stand off is realy only good for big team battles and foundry just blows goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭neilk32

foundry is by far my favourite map but definitely not the default version. the maps the mlg community have came up with are amazing and onslaught is my favourite foundry map. check out the mlg playlist and you will see what i mean. more so when it is updated to v5 settings at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I saw some great variations at the weekend,there was a haunted house style map in foundry and one designed around packman.But these never get used in default team slayer and objective THROW THEM IN BUNGIE.

• Advertisement
Advertisement