Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think the game engine just pooped

Options
  • 26-05-2008 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭

barca15zara0xf4.jpg

seriously, i've won big before but nothing that big, and a la liga team too. that's 8.02 btw. what's your biggest win?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

showing the score could be anythin.....u could have been cheating :eek: can u post teams, tactics etc? looks like the corner exploit to me. there was a training bug 2 that came out a while ago, you ended up with super-human players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

not cheating, or at least i'm not consciously cheating. I'm using this tactic i've stumbled across on the net, kimz (see attachment). it's very good going forward, but very vulnerable defensively so i counter it with my own more defensive tactics, especially when chasing a game.

training, i got lazy and downloaded a training pack. TND 802 i think it's called. maybe it has that training thing you're on about in it... still i've used it before and never come close to a result like this.

and it's not the corner exploit, only 2 were from corners IIRC. i thought that was fixed anyway in 8.02?

oh and what's even more bizarre is that it wasn't even my full strength team. Samba is my 5th choice CB and Eto'o was playing out of position. Bojan is still only 17 too in it and doesn't start for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Your team scored just the 15? Must be a lean spell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

In FM 2007 I beat Juventus (as Arsenal) 9-0. Although I think they had a man or two sent off.
    I've won friendlies by margins of 12 or 13 but they are against dire teams no one has heard of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

In FM2006 I beat Levante 15-0 with Madrid aswell, that was when the CB's used to pop up with goals from corners all the time, Walter Samuel had like 15 goals for me that season lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

thats unreall!!!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I doubt that's a bug, it happens sometimes. In my current game I recently beat Leicester (who are in the prem) 10-0 with my reserve team. In my last game I beat United 7-0 twice in the space of a month and beat Arsenal 8-0 in the CL final. I can't recall a hammering by as many as 15 but I've probably come close.

Advertisement