Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Group up night

Options
  • 26-05-2008 9:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

How about we pick a night for grouping up. If anyones on for it I'd suggest we meet up this evening with everyone on the vent server and take it from there, we could also look at forming a guild.

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I'll be there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Sounds good, I wont be able to make the Vent Server but certainly up for some grouping

On second thoughts I can listen on the vent server, just won't be able to talk

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Afraid i'm on shift tonight and tomorrow night, so it will be wednesday before i can get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Shall we say 8:30 tonight ?

If ppl want to put down the day which suits them best we can work with what suits the majority. Anyday except thursday suits me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

Most of my friends are finished exams today so dont think i'll be around either, tomorrow or the next day would be good though

• Advertisement
Advertisement