Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Churg Strauss Syndrome

Options
  • 26-05-2008 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,767 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of or experience this? Its v rare and even though there is a fair bit of info out there on the web on its diagnosis/symptoms there is not much information on how people get on with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

hi my name is derek wright and i have strauss syndrome and i am getting on with life its a long road to recovery but you can do it.
    my e mail address is [email]snip[/email]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Hi Derek -

we don't allow people post email addresses on the board, for your own protection as much as anything else. I accept that your intentions were good, and trilla, as derek is unregistered, if you'd like to get the email address, just send me a pm.

I'd encourage you to create an account derek, that way you'll be able to send and receive messages. If you've any questions about doing that, just post here.

Advertisement