Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retail Unit

Options
  • 26-05-2008 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know of any Retail units that are available for lease / Not in use in high profile locations? i.e Shop Street, Eyre square s.c, appreciate any help. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Just a guess but theres a vacant Zhivagos in Eyre Square so maybe there. Other than that there is load of empty retail space in Briar Hill, Northpoint and soon to be in that place down by Sally Longs and across from the University Hospital..depends what your lookin for I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Northpoint may be desperate too, from what I can see there's only two units taken up and no cars parked outside, ever. They may be a bit on the large side though.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭allin-king

Would really only be looking for high profile pitchs, the zhivago one on eyre square might be the one...

Advertisement