Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

W200 Start time(s)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

kenmc wrote: »
    But the best part, omitted I notice, was when he replaced the tube he was pumping it up and it went bang again as he was pumping it up. Looking at the tube afterwards there was a little piece about the size of a 1c piece missing from it just gone - never to be found.... seems like the tube escaped out the size of the tirewall and made a little balloon which popped...

Yes, that was the funniest part -as well as being the reminder to always bring a cash card on a spin :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Cadex

Will see you lads on the morning - am planning to start at 7 myself and will have my friend from the UK joining as well. We did the 100 last year and this year the plan is the 200, so see you there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭Bambaata

I'll eb a little after 7 now i think as i have a friend coming onboard who is up late elsewhere the night before. Should be on the road for 7.45

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭trek climber

Plan to be there for about half six and on the road at seven

Advertisement