Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

riding instructor needed! Meath

Options
  • 26-05-2008 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

I have still not found a riding instructor to come onto my yard and give me private lessons. I am from the area but relatively new to the horsey world (riding four years most of it in Dublin) so i have no contacts in the area.

I am getting one lesson a week with onsite instructor but we need private lessons (new horse!) and none of the instructors want any extra hours.

Does anyone know anyone who might be interested? Its not the Dublin side of Meath we are in the middle!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭spooner_src

Hi there, I know two good ladies that I can suggest. One is doing Dressage only and the other one Jumping and Dressage. Let me know if you are still looking and I can give your their details.

If you don't mind, can you keep all details to PM?

Thanks,

Z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 greeneyes13

yes please PM with details! thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭spooner_src

Just PM you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mbrasil

hi green eyes,

are you still looking for a riding instructor?
    Maybe I can help you. Where are you based and How many days/week do you want to have lessons?
    We can talk about it.
    Best regards
    M Brasil

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 greeneyes13

thanks but i got sorted with an instructor and shes working out well!

Advertisement