Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car service Mountrath

Options
  • 26-05-2008 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi,

Can somebody recommend a garage that could service my car, Tayota Corolla Year 1998 passed NCT back in January a regular service is always recommended once your doing a lot of miles. Any ideas of costs?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Mountrath wrote: »
    Hi,

Can somebody recommend a garage that could service my car, Tayota Corolla Year 1998 passed NCT back in January a regular service is always recommended once your doing a lot of miles. Any ideas of costs?

Thanks

Best bet is to bring it too a Toyota dealer...

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Toyota Corollas don't need to be serviced. They go for ever. Great cars.

If ya really must service it O' Connor out in T*****a did some work on my sisters car lately. Or you could check out the following

http://www.goldenpages.ie/search.ds;jsessionid=97A78460ADD51791457BDE0E47EC119F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

kikel wrote: »
    Toyota Corollas don't need to be serviced. They go for ever. Great cars.

If ya really must service it O' Connor out in T*****a did some work on my sisters car lately. Or you could check out the following

http://www.goldenpages.ie/search.ds;jsessionid=97A78460ADD51791457BDE0E47EC119F
    I wonder what the profanity filters have against Trumera?
    Anyhow, I'll second the recommendation for Denis O'Connor; he's now taken over Joe Dooley's place on the Portlaoise Road out of Mountrath, but I'm pretty sure all the servicing work is still done back at his home base.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Rovi wrote: »
    I wonder what the profanity filters have against Trumera?

thats weird alright, I was wondering how you wrote it. I found out by qouting you.

t*****a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Mountrath

Thanks All,

K&M Motors in the Mountrath Business Park service cars etc...they'll do it for me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mickmob

try these

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

There is no way I would pay a garage to service a 98 car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mickmob

Sam Kade wrote: »
    There is no way I would pay a garage to service a 98 car.

Yea they can be expensive in main dealers

Advertisement