Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maters in the UK - Grants?

• 26-05-2008 1:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭

I'm interested in doing a masters in the UK next year and was wondering where I should be looking for information on grants. I'll be 23 when the course starts and will be studying fulltime so funding is going to be issue.

Comments

Having answered a similar query already today here I decided to link to it rather than repeat myself :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

Short answer being no because it's postgrad. Some usefull links in your sig though, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Burago wrote: »
    Short answer being no because it's postgrad. Some usefull links in your sig though, thanks.

ROi funding does cover unis in NI though if you could get the course up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

No unfortunately I can only do the course in England.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Bummer. :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement