Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be frank with me.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

A lot of other computers have remote button kits available that can be made work with the flightdeck buttons on brifters. For example, I have a Cateye that has a remote button kit that can be used in this way -not installed it yet, but will be soon!
    Thanks for the tip but it's the gear ratio display I'd be primarily interested in, I can control my computers fine from the buttons on the uni...

crash, bang

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

kincsem wrote: »
    I found the opening post interesting, because I did a similar ride on Sunday - Stillorgan, Sandyford, Kiltiernan, Enniskerry, Glencree, Sally Gap, Roundwood, Laragh, Wicklow gap, Hollywood, then home by Blessington, Tallaght.
    Distance 127.88km, time 6:06 (actual 6:28), average 20.9k/h.
    I'm 57, and did the W100 in 2006. No cycling since then until 21/04/08, and I have been out nine times.
    A headwind for the last 40k from Hollywood left me super wrecked, and I decided the W200 would be too much. Probably do it anyway.

Well done. You'll be fine for the 200.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Planet X wrote: »
    Well done. You'll be fine for the 200.

Well, the flat sections seemed to be uphill, and changing gear didn't ease the pain .....
    Just collected two from the airport. One of them was very unwell in Edinburgh.
    Did you do the 100k or 200k last weekend?

Advertisement