Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleach

• 26-05-2008 2:30pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

How many episodes of bleach have been dubbed in English? Want to watch it in Jap and English.
    I have watched up to 65 in English and can't seem to acquire 66 even though I can get them in Polish, French and Spanish.
    Still looking...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

Last i checked they'd only gone to 65 unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yup 65 in english and 171 in japanese with english subs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Why watch it in both languages?
    I had a quick look at a dubbed episode on youtube when it first came out and had to switch it off after a few minutes... It was almost as annoying as Naruto shouting "Believe it!" every few seconds...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Thanks for the replies.

Watch it in two because I like the voices in English.

Know when they will do the rest?

I too prefer the english version of Bleach but i'm afraid i have no idea when they going to continue with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Watch it in two because I like the voices in English.

I felt like ripping my brain out in irritation hearing the English voices.

I started watching it in English and actually felt the same after i switched over to the japanese. I couldn't stand the japanese voices.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It's generally the case that I prefer anime in japanese, the only exceptions are Bleach(which I just starts a week ago), DBZ and Hellsing. If you start in one language it is hard enough to switch all right. I don't mind it in japanese atm but much prefer it in English. Plus soulreaper is better than deathgod and there are some weird differences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,609 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

so what do people think of bleach at the moment

im undecided

it seems to be always the same story

save the girl {in this case a child)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I was really starting to enjoy it while they were in
    Heuco Mundo (sp!)
    , especially the episode that revealed more of Grimmjow's past.
    I must have missed the last episode of that arc, as the next thing I knew there was a piss-weak filler episode, followed by what seems to be the start of yet another filler arc:(

• Advertisement

When they have bad episodes, they are REALLY bad. I am just at the bounts bit. 69th watched.

That's a terrible filler arc tar.aldarion :(

yeah apparently the anime is very very close to the manga so they had to stop mid arc and do a filler one or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭Varik

when this arc ends and there restart the last one some real great stuff happens,
    if not for the filler ar it would have happend around now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

When they have bad episodes, they are REALLY bad. I am just at the bounts bit. 69th watched.

That whole bounto/bounts story arc is just painful tbh. The one that comes after makes up for it...pretty much. (I didn't get to see the whole thign)

Oh goodie. I'm finding you miss a lot of the characters nuances when it is in Japanese.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Plus soulreaper is better than deathgod and there are some weird differences.

It shouldn't be translated at all.

Shinigami FTW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

Give up for now, come back at the last two minutes of episode 109. You won't miss anything.

Or, better yet, start on the manga, it is superior.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the bount arc is looking more interesting than the
    arc they are on now with the princess although i hope i'm proved wrong
    the bount arc got some good fights
    ichigo + byakuka against karynn and zaraki against ichinose

Some great fighting baby. Up to 96 atm. Byakuya ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

didn't like how emotional the bounto arc was. Really I didn't care about them lol.
    I actually am enjoying the current arc more light hearted and funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

Or, better yet, start on the manga, it is superior.

thank you sir!

i find i get funny looks when i tell people i prefer manga.....

nothing against the anime, but i always prefer to read it than watch, hence why i'm so far behind in the storyline.

i hate reading manga online, i always wait to buy it or i feel like i'm cheating the artist somehow o.0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DirtyKnack

Stop hogging our couch with ur 'bleach' and whatever else ye kids are into these days

I do both manga and anime.
    I enjoy both :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

I do both manga and anime.
    I enjoy both :eek:

Somehow I have managed to bypass the Bleach craze. Is it still worth my timeto start from the beginning?????????????:confused:

owlwink wrote: »
    Somehow I have managed to bypass the Bleach craze. Is it still worth my timeto start from the beginning?????????????:confused:

yes. you will have a lot to look forward to with 173 episodes.
    Enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

yes. you will have a lot to look forward to with 173 episodes.
    Enjoy.

Nice I'll take your advice.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

definitely watch it!

i tend to feel slightly skeptical about anime that is hyped up a lot but with bleach this was blown out the window.
    amazing storyline and great characters (lots of them by the way!), you'll be hooked!

oh and the music is brilliant too

DirtyKnack wrote: »
    Stop hogging our couch with ur 'bleach' and whatever else ye kids are into these days

Lmao! Actually do some work for once hehehe.

You should start from the beginning yeah, I've watched 140+ in two or three weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

I would reccommend that any prospective bleach viewer to just skip the bount arc altogether. Really is barely even watchable

• Advertisement

Thought it was grand, nothing special, nothing great.

Advertisement