Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleach

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

hey guys want to get into watchin Bleach... but dont want to download 150 episodes :pac: kinda lik i did with Naruto... so was wonderin does anyone have them saved on their computer....

come on guys help someone out..... Might even pay! or give 100gig of movies or something!Get back to me,,,,,,,,,,:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭owlwink

DaraDali wrote: »
    hey guys want to get into watchin Bleach... but dont want to download 150 episodes :pac: kinda lik i did with Naruto... so was wonderin does anyone have them saved on their computer....

come on guys help someone out..... Might even pay! or give 100gig of movies or something!Get back to me,,,,,,,,,,:)

I have no bleach but I do have all of Mushishi, Death Note and Devil May Cry on one of my externals.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

i have all bleach ep but not sure how you could get them

• Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

raah! wrote: »
    I would reccommend that any prospective bleach viewer to just skip the bount arc altogether. Really is barely even watchable

was not that bad but i can speak german so that help make it better

just to point out that is most german fan fav arc

ps irish not german

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

DaraDali wrote: »

I watched nearly all of them via veoh player, streams them. No wait.

Just bought Rukia and Kon figurines in a shop in Paris. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Demeyes

Bleach is pretty good, very watchable. However, its awfully slow. Takes ages for stuff to actually happen in it. And there is another major major point in it that is really annoying but its a bit of a spoiler.
    No one dies! 163 epis in and no major deaths of charachters!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭/V\etalfish

I hate the American voices.. absolutely have to watch it in Japanese but in fairness I'm a nut for the whole Japanese thing.

I agree that the bount arc was sub-par but it looks like the new arc is turning out alot worse.
    What annoyed me the most was the abrupt interruption of the proper stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Freckles01

Hi all! For those of you who are looking for somewhere to stream anime www.animefever.com is where i go. It doesnt do dubbed episodes of Bleach, just subtitled ones and each ep is split into two parts (can be a pain sometimes). It has the full collection i think im up to 178 at the moment.

On a Bleach note the fillers are so annoying, just reached the action part of the series and it stopped to do a filler story!! :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

:eek:

tman wrote: »
    I was really starting to enjoy it while they were in
    Heuco Mundo (sp!)
    , especially the episode that revealed more of Grimmjow's past.
    I must have missed the last episode of that arc, as the next thing I knew there was a piss-weak filler episode, followed by what seems to be the start of yet another filler arc:(

I'm really confused, it randomly goes from one story to another without explaining anything?
    one second they are fighting in hueco mundo then they are back on earth with no explanation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I'm really confused, it randomly goes from one story to another without explaining anything?
    one second they are fighting in hueco mundo then they are back on earth with no explanation
    well the mission was to get Orihime out of there and then go back to earth. was a bit disappointed that there was no Aizen vs. Ichigo showdown but after the beating Ichigo took against Grimmjaw it wouldn't of been much of a fight

yeah but I would have thought that they would have looked for chad who was pretty much dead, ishida and renji didn't finish the fight, so they would have run, rukia appeared dead, how did they get everybody out without running into more espada while managing to find each other and so on, Aizen would have stopped an escape. Rukia said she would go back for Ashida. Lame enough to just skip it. Maybe they had to wait for the manga?

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭veXual

At that point in the anime it became too close to the manga if you want answers read the next couple of chapters of the manga. The new filler arc is completely unrealated and sets off on a complete tangent disregarding the previous 40ish episodes.

And will they ever finish the previous arc of will I have to read/find the manga?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mankind123

They will get back to the main story after this filler as the show had caught up with the manga, this was the reason for the bount arc. This filler is set before the
    kidnapping of Inoue
    and could last for the best part of a year.

Oh I thought it was after.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

The filler is out of synch, chronologically, with the Hueco Mundo arc. They kind of freeze that where it was, and then go off to tell this side story, which supposedly fits in somewhere before the
    kidnapping
    . Which is a shame, because the manga got really good just after that point. At least you'll all have something to look forward to.

I still feel that the new filler arc doesn't really fit in properly anywhere. People are hanging around who shouldn't be hanging around, going by canon.
    Rukia and Ishida

how does ishida have that bow at that time??

Hey, now that I have caught up with all 174 in a few weeks, should I watch the two films?
    Which is first and where do they fit in the timeline?

The first one, Memories of Nobody? I'm not sure, came out towards the end of the bount arc. Diamond Dust Rebellion came out during the Heuco Mundo arc, I think.

• Advertisement

Oh good, I can watch them, cheers.

Watched the first. Can you even get the diamond dust rebellion here ahem? Has anybody seen it?

I think it's in the cinema over here. At least there was a showing in a cinema in London recently. Or maybe it hasn't happened yet, I'm nto entirely sure.

I know it was in cinema in japan dec last year, should be subbed and on youtube by now. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

It took bloody ages for a decent quality copy of memories of nobody to surface, so I'd say you have another month or two to wait for this...

• Registered Users Posts: 26 mankind123

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/9/bleach/chapter.45390/page.3/
    *Note: this is from a very recent manga chapter. There are no spoilers in the image but clicking on the image turns the page and could lead to spoilers.

That poster states that the second movieis will be released on dvd in Japan in september so it should be available to download around that time. Also the poster says that a third movie will be coming out some time in december.

Thanks for the info, I await!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭joenailface

going from the english to japanese is weird, but its worth it (as stated apart from the bount arc) some characters voices are annoying in both though (renji in the english dub and ishida in the original japanese both have incredibly annoying voices) some of them though i found have perfect voices in both (byakuya, chad and nova spring to mind), just watch it but down watch it lying down...you have to watch the episode again if yer lying down :P

Uruhara or whatever has a great voice in english I think I recall.
    What ep is it at now?
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭joenailface

it was up to 70 when i watched them in english that was a few weeks ago though. urahara had a great voice in the english version but i hated it in the japanese version...he had too much of a clowns voice in the japanese version :(

Advertisement