Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleach

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,610 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

bleach is getting right good now

must watch for anime fans imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

As long as Kenpachi laughs, goes nuts and cuts someone up, I'll be happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

agreed, it has really picked up the pace, back to bleach anime of the old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭reunion

I thought the new captain filler arc was ok except when
    The new captain was evil,
    it didnt make sense and confused the hell outta me!
    I've been wondering since they started the new captain arc how the hell do they get home? (i know the filler arc they were just taken out, but like it got me thinking, what was there escape plan after they got inoue? Can they use a senkai gate? Now that the captains are there are they going to assault aizen or just return home?
    I cant wait for more episodes!!!

Bleach is really good to watch all in one go tbh, being drawn out like this is kinda frustrating!!

I like the band playing at the end of the current episodes, anyone know there name?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Dunno them but I oike the song too and the credits themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 mankind123

The name of the band is Stereo Pony and the song is Hitohira no Hanabira.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Sorry for the bump but what's the story with the series at the moment? Last episode I watched was 203 just before the filler started. It's up to 230 now, has it been all filler or is there a reason to watch any of the last 27 episodes?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

There was some filler, some fights with teh espada then more filler started and I have stopped watching for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yeah. There was some great stuff there for a while.

Someone let me know when the current filler stops.

Sheesh... at least Naruto puts filler after major chapters in the story... not awkwardly in the middle of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭Varik

230 is filler but it's great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Thanks, so at least there is a reason to watch it. Watching the little princess kid want to play a football game isn't exactly holding my attention.

it'll be filler for a while but these are the Zanpakutō Unknown Tales arc
    I think the main reason I'm going to like this is because Tite Kubo had a hand in writing this arc and designing the new characters
    all the Zanpakutō take human form and rebel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

What the hell happened?

Bleach is in filler. But... it's good?!

My entire world has become topsy turvy! >_<

One day Bleach is suffering from tedium and rock bottom production values, then it hits filler and takes a leap in quality and becomes entertaining! This isn't right!

Old Man Zangetsu gonna show those guys who boss

only 3:50 hrs till the next part

What the filler is good, I have to download them all?! what delightful news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

So the good filler starts at 230, or have I missed something else worthwhile? (stopped watching a couple of months ago...)

Well like there is some episodes between teh last filler and this filler

tman wrote: »
    So the good filler starts at 230, or have I missed something else worthwhile? (stopped watching a couple of months ago...)

there was more of the real story before that

October 14, 2008 190 was shown.

The Hueco Mundo arc Part 2

190-214 with only the last two eps as filler but the rest is story.

The Fake Karakura Town Arc

215-226 real story

227 is the start retold from the Shinigami side of things.

228 is called "Summer! Sea! Swimsuit Festival!!" no really anything i can add to that name (11:15 lol)

229 is a filler where Ikkaku Madarame and Yumichika Ayasegawa are sent to the real world, but when Ichigo Kurosaki refuses to let them stay in his home they are force to stay in the Asano residence with Keigo Asano a classmate of Ichigo Kurosaki and his sister Mizuho Asano who loves Ikkaku .

Zanpakutō Unknown Tles arc

230-231-?? is the new good filler,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 crazzycat

interesting facts i didn't know about it!TNX!

just got as far as
    Ulquiorra dying...no come back
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Madjackjr

Just finished watching 281 and the story is getting on nicely but i fear there will be another filler before the end if not 2 of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,610 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

man this weeks bleach is going to be epic

It's getting pretty savage, loving it atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Icarian

Does anyone know when the eng dubs are back? The series was going along very nicely in Hueco Mundo, then it just kind of stopped for a long time...

I think the last thing I remember is
    Ichigo losing to Ulquiora...

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭CDH

Icarian wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the eng dubs are back? The series was going along very nicely in Hueco Mundo, then it just kind of stopped for a long time...

I think the last thing I remember is
    Ichigo losing to Ulquiora...
    It starts again on August 28th.

CDH wrote: »
    It starts again on August 28th.

Is this on Tv and i don't know or are you taking about the DVD as the 1/2 box come out often.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Icarian

Oh, cool, so pretty soon then! Eh, I just watch it online, so I guess as soon as it's out in any format....

Varik wrote: »
    Is this on Tv and i don't know or are you taking about the DVD as the 1/2 box come out often.
    It starts up again on Adult Swim in America, at about episode 168.

CDH wrote: »
    It starts up again on Adult Swim in America, at about episode 168.

That i knew, but i meant id it on sky again as that anime channel died a good while ago.

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »
    That i knew, but i meant id it on sky again as that anime channel died a good while ago.
    I don't think it will be shown over here, other than on dvd but there is a version of adult swim on Fx so you never know.

Advertisement