Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleach

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

It was teh second last one that was particularly boring, least it had the father in this

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Madjackjr

true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

I wonder if they'll finish this arc without random fillers.

well looking at the opening i would say no but they are catching up with manga very fast so i don't know

was this week’s episode part of a filler or a preview to the upcoming movie? anyways it was good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Yes it was a filler promo of the new movie, it's back to the storyline next week I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cy_Revenant

whatduck wrote: »
    Yes it was a filler promo of the new movie, it's back to the storyline next week I think.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the movie was penned by Kubo Tite, which makes the stuff related to it canonical rather than filler.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Yes hopefully this movie will be canon, might make it better than the others! I meant filler in the sense that its interrupting the regular storyline of where the anime is in relation to the manga.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭Varik

A question about something that happen in this weeks manga.
    Why did Orihime not use her power to heal Ishida, as far as i can know it would have to be some part of the plot or some unknown ability but was there a limitation i forgot about?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭CDH

That's a very good point, honestly I can't think of any logical reason. Although her power does reverse time so mabye she was to late in finding out about it do use it. Mabye there is a limit to how far she can reverse injuries.

• Advertisement

Her power doesn't reverse time, it rejects reality. By rejecting that an injury took place she returns it to the state that it was previously in.

The only reason I can offer up for why she didn't do it was that his dad already treated him.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭CDH

My mistake, yeah by the time she got there he had already been treated so I guess there was no point in healing him.

The only reason I can offer up for why she didn't do it was that his dad already treated him.

she could have fixed him up 100% in an instant, what ever his dad could do would still take time so as he's stable he could still be fixed up fully now. Seems to just be plot then rather than any rules being applied from the powers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Just finished watching season 8, starting into season 9, and I'm completely baffled, it's like nothing ever happened
    Kuchiki never died, Orihime was never kidnapped and Chad reappears.

Please tell me this is explained later on, or is this one of those things you just have to take for granted

or

was that one of the filler seasons everyone warned me about...

o.O

Season 9 "The New Captain Shūsuke Amagai" was a filler.

it doesn't take place in line with the current events of the last season before it started.

Is it worth watching at all, or can I jsut skip the entire season...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Bleach threads merged :)

thanks konata, didn't see this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

No problem - it had been pushed back a few pages anyway.

Slugs wrote: »
    Is it worth watching at all, or can I jsut skip the entire season...
    Just skip the lot. Go straight to Season 10.

Skip season 13 too. Not worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 headshot_hunter

Is it just me or does anybody think Inoue is due a big break?,I was just thinking about how either Aizen or Ulquiorra said that she was a messed up now
    It's just an idea but i think something will happen... Keep your eyes peeled Heheheheh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

Does anyone read it?
    or are you all lazy :P

SmileyPaul wrote: »
    Does anyone read it?
    or are you all lazy :P
    Of course.

The manga being far superior to the anime and all.

yes to both :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 headshot_hunter

I do read the manga,but i read it at the same rate of the episodes being churned out
    I just like the special effects,just adds that much more drama :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,727 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'm reading the manga because I just can't resist a good trainwreck :D

it only took 309 episodes and all i can say is woooooooooooooooo :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

lol. I enjoyed episode 307-309.

But eh,
    the manga seems to continue, where does it go from here?

gearoidof wrote: »
    lol. I enjoyed episode 307-309.

But eh,
    the manga seems to continue, where does it go from here?

Does feel like it should have ended, doesn't it?
    The manga continues after a timeskip. There doesn't seem to be much of a plot yet. It's Ichigo acting mopey and avoiding his friends. He then goes to meet up with a group of weirdos with strange powers who are to train him to help him restore his powers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Does feel like it should have ended, doesn't it?

Yep, and Kubo said in an interview recently that he's only about halfway through the story... haha

Advertisement