Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleach

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Madjackjr

yip thats the pic causing the fuss. I did a bit of reading last night and some people say its ending others say its just a change in a schedule. It's a bit up in the air. Personally, considering the manga is on its last arc I hope it's just going on hiatus for a bit, wait till the manga ends and then go out with a bang. Having said that will miss my once weekly bit of Bleach.....feck how many years have i been watching it now :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Madjackjr wrote: »
    yip thats the pic causing the fuss. I did a bit of reading last night and some people say its ending others say its just a change in a schedule. It's a bit up in the air. Personally, considering the manga is on its last arc I hope it's just going on hiatus for a bit, wait till the manga ends and then go out with a bang. Having said that will miss my once weekly bit of Bleach.....feck how many years have i been watching it now :eek:

I think the article says that it's ending on March 27th with the possibility of returning after a break or as an OVA series. So it's ending... but probably not :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

better not :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

So it's ending at 366 i hear :/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

So it's ending at 366 i hear :/
    I can't see how they are going to wrap up the current arc in two episodes with out even having started the main bad guy fight (excluding the other lose ends in the story).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Bleach Shippuden. Such a profitable series won't die so easily.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Just watched the 366th episode. A few things stick out to me
    Why rush through the final arc like they did? If you look at the first arcs the fights were usually a few episodes long, now we finished all fighting in three episodes basically.

Secondly what ever happened with the whole three uber demons of hell arc? They were sitting down in their hell talking about how they were going to go after him and nothing?

Third, I'm not sure I'll bother with any follow up series. The new drawing is not to my liking and as they wrapped things up (even if I'm not overly impressed with it) nicely now I think I'll just leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭Nollog

Nody wrote: »
    Just watched the 366th episode. A few things stick out to me
    Secondly what ever happened with the whole three uber demons of hell arc? They were sitting down in their hell talking about how they were going to go after him and nothing?
    That was special for the movie what came out in Japanese theatres last year.

Advertisement