Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zorbing in the midlands

Options
  • 26-05-2008 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i heard their is a place for zorbing in the midlands i have waited a long time for this, does anybody no anything about this.
    is it true

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Registered Users Posts: 3 karl507

My mate works in belvedre house in mullingar,romour has it that there is a group setting up a zorb run. Ive done plenty of extreme thrills and zorbing is one of my favourate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bobbyjoe100

thanks for that i will look into that if anybody else knows please let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭luapenak

what is zorbing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bobbyjoe100

zorbing is a outdoor game where you are harnessed into a 3metre inflatable ball and thrown down a hill. its subose to be savage,,,im lookin for somewhere in ireland that you can do it...:):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Fl1cky

I want to try and organise it for part of a hen night and dont care where in Ireland it is... is there any updated info on where it might be and how I can book if there is any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 alexstan

Hi Fli1cky,

Take a look at this website they do zorbing in the midlands. I have done some kayaking with them and they are great. www.outdoordiscovery.ie

Cheers
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Fl1cky

Hey, thats great, I have searched the net and came up with nothing but these seem to be doing it. Thanks for your help there, really appreciate it

Advertisement