Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum beers

Options
  • 26-05-2008 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Whens the next installment.
    I dont have many friends anymore so congratulations i am now yours

I propose next thursday.

Venue suggestions??

I hear Angel Lane is a good spot

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Surely you'll be too busy celebrating with all your mates on the Munster team?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Georgie Boy

i was out with them last night actually
    we gave the strip clubs a right going over

Course you did. I'm only surprised you weren't called into the squad for the final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 OllieMac

I wish everyone would relax about Munster and "The Red Army"! Boring rugby from a boring team!

Course you did. I'm only surprised you weren't called into the squad for the final.
    believe it or believe it now i play AIL League rugby, i had my trials with the Munster team but internal politics conspired against me, but i'm not bitter.

Still have a great time with Paul, Quinny and thr lads
    Next night out is Wednesday where i have VIP passes to Axels farewell do

Dont hate on me playa

• Advertisement

I wouldn't say you're bitter, the phrase "complete fantasist" seems more apt.

if i showed up Thursday, i guarantee when i walked into the bar ye would go there's ..........., then when i walked over to ye geeks you'd be in awe

i'm well known on the limerick circuit, had my picture in the leader a few times. I shop in swanky places like Next, River Island and Brown Thomas
    I only drink in such classy establishments like Bentleys, Old Quarter and the like

Oh yes, i'm the real deal

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

can we get this troll banned yet?

if i showed up Thursday, i guarantee when i walked into the bar ye would go there's ..........., then when i walked over to ye geeks you'd be in awe

i'm well known on the limerick circuit, had my picture in the leader a few times. I shop in swanky places like Next, River Island and Brown Thomas
    I only drink in such classy establishments like Bentleys, Old Quarter and the like

Oh yes, i'm the real deal

I've other things to do on Thursday but thanks for the insight into your glamourous life. Say hi to Axel for me.

ban me for what exactly
    cos i post in a different way
    i dont follow every post with a sycophantic '+1' or meet other weirdos in a sh*t hole bar cos i dont have any real friends of my own
    Get over yourself

i'm bringing some sunshine to this place, although i noticed from lurking that that seems to be prohibited here and i might just go the way of Lazers Pew pew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

ban me for what exactly
    cos i post in a different way
    i dont follow every post with a sycophantic '+1' or meet other weirdos in a sh*t hole bar cos i dont have any real friends of my own
    Get over yourself

i'm bringing some sunshine to this place, although i noticed from lurking that that seems to be prohibited here and i might just go the way of Lazers Pew pew
    I suggest bringing your crazyness to the after hours forum, cause u are wasted in the Limerick forum.

Also are you actually some way famous or something in Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Cruijff wrote: »
    I suggest bringing your crazyness to the after hours forum, cause u are wasted in the Limerick forum.

There's only one way I'd know any AIL player....if I worked/went to school/college with them. If he was Ian Dowling or something it might be possible to see why he thinks he's well known, but Dowling probably has more sense than to come on boards acting the prick and pretending he's Limerick's answer to Ross O'Carroll Kelly or that git Brian O'Driscoll

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

i'm well known on the limerick circuit

Has to be one of two people, Delores or Willy.........My fivers on Delores :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

maybe its eddie halvey! lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

So you're famous and from Limerick. Who could you be? Jimmy Fyffe? Ger Hartmann? Terry Wogan?

But you say you're well known on the Limerick Circuit.... could you by any chance be Justice Carroll Moran?

But then you say your friends with all the Munster squad - which leads me to conclude that you have to be none other than 306654870_a5c7bef7b5.jpg?v=0

Me replying to this thread is the only thing I can think of that is more pointless than this thread itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

zuroph wrote: »
    maybe its eddie halvey! lol

lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement