Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Mobile Phones

• 26-05-2008 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭

Bringing a kids football team away for a week and need some mobiles
    that will have RTG Sim cards in them just in case any of them get lost!
    What should I get as they will only be used for the week so just need something cheap and cheerful, will get Sim cards to put in them for the week.
    What's the cheapest Operator to use for calls/texts from France/Germany to Ireland?
    Only need 4 mobiles so not a job lot.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Harvey norman in limerick had a basket full of SE W200's, which are cheap cheap phones. Meteor I think. No idea on price, sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Cheers but ideally looking for somewhere in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=139429

What about this?

If you buy a Pay as You Go phone remember you will have to get it unlocked to put a French / German sim card in it

It is now only 59c to make a call while roaming, so unless you are making a large amount of calls between the 4 mobiles you'd be better going with Pay as you go here

Advertisement