Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maple Syrup

Options
  • 26-05-2008 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Anybody know where I could find some Grade B Maple Syrup for my mum? Anywhere in Dublin would be great. I thought i'd find it in Fresh, but no luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Fallon & Byrne.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 bmoregan

No Grade B Maple Syrup in Fallon and Byrne. Checked last week.

If this is for the "Lemonade Diet" I havn't been able to find Grade B Maple Syrup anywhere in Dublin yet. Tried Tony Quinn, Nature's Way plus a few others. Post a message if you find it.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Grade B, which is very dark with a robust flavor. The dark grades of syrup are primarily used for cooking and baking.

Number 2 grade syrups are intended for baking and flavouring.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maple_syrup

Would a number 2 grade syrup not be sufficient?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

bmoregan wrote: »
    "Lemonade Diet"
    Sweet Jeebus! I've heard it all now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭KateC92

Is it for the master cleanse? I'm looking for it too. I've a feeling I'll have to make do with normal maple syrup though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Cozzer3694

Found it in the Ashleaf Shopping center in Crumlin.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mcgu

Cozzer3694 wrote: »
    Found it in the Ashleaf Shopping center in Crumlin.

What shop there? Been looking for this everywhere (grade B), Maybe they still stock it?

thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Bartyman

Iherb.com stock it, if you don't mind paying the postage charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cozzer3694

mcgu wrote: »
    What shop there? Been looking for this everywhere (grade B), Maybe they still stock it?

thanks a mill

Sorry that was a long time ago i found that in Crumlin but there is definitely a health shop on the bottom floor of The Square Tallaght (beside heatons) that sell this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23 coolgal52

saw it in supervalue before in town on the quays.

• Advertisement
Advertisement