Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

why is there so many nasty people on here??

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Because Boards contains a minority of jumped up jackasses who expect people to conform to their ways and their way only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

lol I'd have to agree with you on that one...

I've had it happen on different forums, you're having the banter and someone freaks out and then has no time for you.

It's the internet for goodness sake!

Sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Because Boards contains a minority of jumped up jackasses who expect people to conform to their ways and their way only.
    QFT- see surfing maps.

Also, ROFL @ the edit weirdo!

-Freebird- wrote: »
    Also, ROFL @ the edit weirdo!
    In the words of the great Homer Simpson, "Its funny 'cause its true".;)

BTW & Off-topic - Freebird as in Lynyrd Synyrd?

• Advertisement

el_weirdo wrote: »
    BTW & Off-topic - Freebird as in Lynyrd Synyrd?

Absolutely...

Well, it was either that or I'm a single chick desperately advertising that fact! lol :p

-Freebird- wrote: »
    Absolutely...

Well, it was either that or I'm a single chick desperately advertising that fact! lol :p
    See what I mean about first impressions? There was I thinking you was a riiiiiight slaaaaag...:confused:

Just to put it out there, thinking and hoping are two completely different things! :p:D

But, yes it is Lynyrd Skynyrd, it is one of my all time favorite songs.

Advertisement