Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

SGS Online Booking

Options
  • 26-05-2008 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Got the letter from SGS the other day about the test and I tried their online booking service but all i got was a server error screen. Anyone else have the same problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 raineljm

Got the letter from SGS the other day about the test and I tried their online booking service but all i got was a server error screen. Anyone else have the same problem.
    why don't u try calling them instead of using the online service. i got my letter from sgs on may 14. i rang them the following week and ask them to transfer me over to another sgs test center. i was told to ring them back again the next day as they don't have any available slot yet. i did ring them again the day after and got a date for the test center that i wanted.

the number is - 1890927218 (it's in the sgs letter)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭whatalanger

Called them yesterday and got my test for 14th June.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 raineljm

That's great! Goodluck!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Yeah same with me so i just e-mailed them and they sent me on a date, also 14th June ... not long to go now man! Seriously wish i wasn't working 5days a week, my confidence isn't what it could be and i just don't feel i've enough driving done yet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

whats candidate number? i only have reference number here in the sheet they sent out

• Advertisement
Advertisement