Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mini Marathon

Options
  • 26-05-2008 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi girls,
    I'm doing the Women's Mini Marathon next Monday...I've been told that once you register you get to go to a big event in the RDS over the weekend...is this right and does anyone know any further details?
    Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭aoife000

Jeniqua wrote: »
    Hi girls,
    I'm doing the Women's Mini Marathon next Monday...I've been told that once you register you get to go to a big event in the RDS over the weekend...is this right and does anyone know any further details?
    Cheers!

not sure where my letter is at the minute to check but think it's the well woman show you get free entry to once you show your mini marathon letter.

http://www.womansworldshow.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Jeniqua

Thanks Aoife! Brill, can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭lily lou

It's the womens world show, it's usually quite good you get lots of samples and freebies. Your letter will let 2 people in for free. Enjoy:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

Oooohhh I didn't know about this.. I wonder do i get free entry, I'm working at the marathon..hmmm!!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭lily lou

you could always hang out outside the RDS as a lot of people don't use the 2nd free entry on their letter or others end up collecting other people's numbers with their own so I'm sure you'd find someone who'd get you in. The show used to be much better a few years ago but it's still well worth going to:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement