Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom dial - up details

Options
  • 26-05-2008 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

anyone know username/password/phone number for a dial-up connection to eircom ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

it's ok I got it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Care to share for others who may be searching at a later date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

heres what i always use-

phone number: 1892150150

username: eircom

password: eircom

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

There are 01, 021, 061 etc "POP" numbers too that cost nothing per 59 min on some bundle talk plans, you tend to be charged for 189x numbers

I posted them last year on Ireland Offline Forum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

The 1892150150 PAYG number doesn't require a specific username/password. You can type in anything you like or leave it blank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Because the money (higher than local call rate) 100% goes to eircom, no matter who your cps phone supplier is.

The other numbers probably do need real accounts, but I havn't checked in 2.5 years*.

*11 years+ of dialup (with no ISDN available) and then 3Mbps/512k BB, then 10Mbps / 1.5Mbps

Advertisement