Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Accomodation

Options
  • 26-05-2008 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭

Myself and a mate are heading to Dublin for Radiohead the week after next and need a place to stay for a night. It being cheap as possible would be good, anyone have any ideas? A central location would be ideal.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Try a Hostel

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

All-night Internet café? About €10-€12. :D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

exiot wrote: »
    Myself and a mate are heading to Dublin for Radiohead the week after next and need a place to stay for a night. It being cheap as possible would be good, anyone have any ideas? A central location would be ideal.

stay out all night! its radiohead though, try the depressive hotel on "lifes a bitch" street:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Any of the Jurys hotels, there is one on the Quays near the IFSC, walking distance to everywhere. There is a Clarion around there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

ah seriously though,gardiner street is littered with hostels,some look ok and its central,5 mins from busaras

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 tiddlywink

Jacobs Inn is a good hostel near Busaras (off Talbot St), they do different size dorms, as well as a few twin rooms. Otherwise I would go for Jurys Inn ....there are a few in different locations around town. I'd be wary of places down Gardiner Street, some of the B& B's there are really skank!! Its been a few years since I've stayed in Jacobs Inn but I was always happy with it. (You should probably book it in advance).

Advertisement