Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kilkenny Co. Tipperary!!!

• 26-05-2008 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,497 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody see the RTE weather when they have a close up of Munster/s Leinster lately- KK is a square firmly in Co. Tipp over around where Cashel is:confused:

Comments

Up Tipp
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,497 ✭✭✭✭road_high

NoDrama wrote: »
    Up Tipp
    :D

Maybe RTE are just pre empting our invasion of tipp ;)...when it will all be Kilkenny anyhow lol:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

mfitzy wrote: »
    Anybody see the RTE weather when they have a close up of Munster/s Leinster lately- KK is a square firmly in Co. Tipp over around where Cashel is:confused:

Imagine RTE getting their geography wrong. Will keep an eye out for that though!

Maybe RTE are just pre empting our invasion of tipp ;)...when it will all be Kilkenny anyhow lol:D

We'll take their land... don't need their hurlers though... :p

It's been like that for a few weeks. Couldn't be bothered emailing them...could be worse they could have placed us in Waterford; Q WW3!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Didn't some Kilkenny councillor call Waterford City Council a bunch of nazi's as Waterford need a larger area for the city administration?

Seems everyone is invading Kilkenny these days!

• Advertisement

micmclo wrote: »
    Didn't some Kilkenny councillor call Waterford City Council a bunch of nazi's as Waterford need a larger area for the city administration?

Seems everyone is invading Kilkenny these days!

So it seems! I think she said it was akin to the Nazi invasion of Poland etc and was blown out of all proportion.

Only thing that RTE can pre-empt is the TV License Fee.

Sure next you'll be saying that Kilkenny is a city!!! :p

Ah, Joking:rolleyes:...

:)

Can't help it, I'm a Tipp man & what the hell I'm doing here in a KK board, not feeling at all comfortable here,

Adios....

Can't help it, I'm a Tipp man & what the hell I'm doing here in a KK board, not feeling at all comfortable here,

Adios....

You are welcome here anytime, needn't feel threatened ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Adios....

i agree.. as a Tipp person, i think i can say on behalf of all the stonethrowers, that we dont want you! or your "city" lol

Advertisement