Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 08 League

• 26-05-2008 8:37pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Would anyone be up for starting one over the next week? I know its been tried before but was there any success with it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

How does it work? I'm only getting back into Fifa so you can stick my name down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭halolma

I can set one up if people would be interested in doing it, have had people quiting before when I had it setup...

previous league I ran with some mates

DivONEa123456.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'd be on for this as well...too many people seem to playing Man U on live...since I'm playing with Newcastle makes it that much harder for me :(

Well if I was to run it, it would probably be Championship teams or something to give people a chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

Just set up a whatever team league on live and stick the password up here, let people join and bobs your uncle. Id be into it anyways.

• Advertisement

but you may get people having the same teams :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,062 ✭✭✭✭event

i was in one before but it stopped pretty quick

id be up for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Yeah college and all done so might have a bit of spare time for a league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Dont suppose its too late to join this league??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

don't think it's up and running yet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Never happened I think. :D

Anyways, why don't we just do the league using the online leagues on Fifa? But, to join you have to first put down on this thread what team your going to be. Stops people getting the same teams. We should also make it Eircom League teams or Championship teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭mickyt

halolma wrote: »
    I can set one up if people would be interested in doing it, have had people quiting before when I had it setup...

previous league I ran with some mates

DivONEa123456.jpg

I have been in leagues with Halolma,

he does organise a very good league.

very indept so it is.

if you are getting someone to setup a league and he is interested in doing it, I would let him organise it

just my two cents

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055313478

Please check the Sign up Thread here.

Advertisement