Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Trials South Dublin

Options
  • 26-05-2008 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the South Dublin area and a keen cyclist/triathlete. As part of my training in the past I have typically attended Time Trials on a regular basis, week on week, the aim being to improve my times over a set course (depending on weather of course).

The question is.. is there a regular Cycling Time Trial event in the Dublin, Dun Laoghaire area over the summer? I am down for the Duathlon in Phoenix Park but I'd love to be able to do regular weekly sessions closer to home (D4 / South Dublin).

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Cheers, Kipmore

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,963 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Wicklow Tri Club do a few open TT's. I did one of their 40kTT's last month.
    Sorrento have two 10 mile TT's June, you'd need to join the club though and we have a 25 mile TT in August.
    The Vets do quiet a few but they're run off North Dublin / Meath, good fun though.

Advertisement