Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cycle directions dorset st to cabra

Options
  • 26-05-2008 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Any chance someone could tell me how to get from dorset st. to cabra by bike? thanks a mil!
    rosie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Chopperdog 2

Hi Rosie,

You should head up along North Circular road, swinging right at the large church at the fork in the road (Phibsborough). Continue on for approx 1km and choose any right hand turn, it all depends what part of cabra you intend going to!

Google maps should give you a better picture than I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Moved to Dublin City forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

This is the best walk and cycling planner for town OP. Type in where you are leaving from and your exact destination in Cabra and it will give you the most direct route
    http://www.dto.ie/web2006/jp.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

it all depends what part of cabra you intend going to!

And where on Dorset Street you're coming from...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

Hi Rosie,

You should head up along North Circular road, swinging right at the large church at the fork in the road (Phibsborough). Continue on for approx 1km and choose any right hand turn, it all depends what part of cabra you intend going to!

Google maps should give you a better picture than I can.
    Dandelion6 wrote: »
    And where on Dorset Street you're coming from...

what they said

• Advertisement
Advertisement