Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post a pic of your bike

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

Here's my baby its 2 stroke and pops wheelies in first gear, no restrictor on this baby either ;)

2675447804_c66e970c10_b.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

Cocoon wrote: »
    Here's my baby its 2 stroke and pops wheelies in first gear, no restrictor on this baby either ;)

2675447804_c66e970c10_b.jpg

what model is it? CG125? Looks the same as a bike that has been sitting in a ditch at home for the past 5 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Cocoon

ambasite wrote: »
    what model is it? CG125? Looks the same as a bike that has been sitting in a ditch at home for the past 5 years.

Na shes a Honda H100s2, does about 80 miles per gallon too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

Cocoon wrote: »
    Na shes a Honda H100s2, does about 80 miles per gallon too.

what year? must check out the one at home, nearly sure it's the same model. love to get it running again.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

here's a pic of the current toy, a 2006 GSXR 1000 K6.
    Bit of craic!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

That's a mighty quick bike, howcome it has white wheels?

Fabritzo wrote: »
    That's a mighty quick bike, howcome it has white wheels?

looks better than standard black!!

Hard keep clean though.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭gipi

Nice bike Charlie, is that your car I see in the background of the first pic :D

gipi wrote: »
    Nice bike Charlie, is that your car I see in the background of the first pic :D

would ya not know by the parking that its my wifes?!!!!!:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 igniteman

My Gsxr k5 was robbed but I still have my Yzf450 have no Pictures of it saz

• Advertisement
Advertisement