Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do You Ever Get Fed Up?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

(I) quote form charter- ''If you have an issue with a moderator's action then PM the mod in question.''

(II) you said id posted off topic twice on the sligo forum but the charter said to pm and not to discuss on thread as this is a thread about the effect of danial o donnell and how people think their being funny by using his association with donegal to slag people from the county thats what id have to do

i honestly mean no disrespect here im just answering your questions
    Yeah in fairness its a good point about the charter. Its just that we originally composed a charter for the North West forum and agreed that the same charter would govern all the sub forums ie. Donegal, Leitrim & Sligo.

The point I was making about 2 of your posts being off topic in the Sligo forum was to tell you that having deleted one of your posts here I could delete the 2 in the Sligo forum also if I wished as I moderate both forums. It was meant as a gentle reminder to read the charter and post accordingly. You are new here so Im showing a certain amount of tolerance as i would to any other newcomer.

Yes you did PM and that was the right thing to do and I trust my reply to your PM explained the situation.

Just one other little thing. When you quote someone else's post please do not insert text inside the quoted post. Post your comment/reply outside of the quoted post and while its not breaking any rules changing the text colour adds nothing to your comment. Just keep it as simple as black and white.

You will soon get the hang of all this but if you are ever stuck on anything (or anyone else for that matter) then just PM me and I will do my best to assist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭cronndiesel

ok (the blue text was to differentiate from the black of the quote)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Got a taxi home with me girlfriend there a few weeks ago in dublin and the driver said he'd half my fare if I sang some Margo for him. He was a good laugh but still, I refused.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Beanstalk wrote: »
    Got a taxi home with me girlfriend there a few weeks ago in dublin and the driver said he'd half my fare if I sang some Margo for him. He was a good laugh but still, I refused.
    Never knew taxi drivers were mad ;)

Advertisement