Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

will i pass

• 27-05-2008 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

I have just converted my iveco daily 3510 too a campervan van i think , it has a high fibreglass roof and i just got 2 side windows and a skylight put in there is also 2 benches which convert too a double bed and a 2 ring hob with sink and draining bored it is also hooked up now for electricity so when i go too a camp site i can just plug in.Question is do u think this will pass as motorhome .thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

As far as i know the requirements are (were):

interior height of 180 cm

fixed hob with at least two rings

fixed sink

not sure about the exact bed requirements, but it doesn't have to be fixed

so, yes ..it should pass really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭hynesie

peasant wrote: »
    fixed hob with at least two rings.
    I was recently told that a fixed grill was also needed. Any truth to this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

My inspected and approved motorhome certainly doesn't have a grill (other than the one between the headlights :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 bencherman

Ill get onto the vro now so and get on with it and ill let u no if there is any changes...thanks ,have a nice weekend,my grill is between the lights too :o

Advertisement