Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Fixed Line BB

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Thanks for that. Sneaky baxterds! That should be in the terms and conditions not "Other Charges". Anyways I'm with Eircom as well and they've never hit me for any charges over my 30 gb allowance although I've rarely exceeded it by more than a few hundred megs. Better the divil you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 eamonnm

one thing i noted as well were the excessive costs for phone calls to UK! 20c per min! I work from home and use eircom broadband but use TalkTalk for calls and have never yet had a problem with them! Inc calls to UK for an extra €2 euro I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I think it's 02 broadband or something that works off the mobile phone mast and he is always getting letters about his excesive downloading!

They will hit him with a bill if he keeps that up.
    The Customer may use the Services for consumer, domestic and/or personal purposes or in the course of a trade, business or profession which involves the participation of no more than three (3) individuals (or employees).
    This is an interesting one. Does that mean that you can't use your broadband connection to remote log in from home, if the company you work in has more than 3 employees? Very strange term to apply anyway.

The fact that this and the P2P limitation are not in the actual Ts&Cs of the contract might mean they are not enforceable anyway. There shouldn't be bits and pieces of information printed here there and everywhere that you are supposed to adhere too. They should be in the contract itself, or the Ts&Cs of that contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭zacseph

The fact that this and the P2P limitation are not in the actual Ts&Cs of the contract might mean they are not enforceable anyway. There shouldn't be bits and pieces of information printed here there and everywhere that you are supposed to adhere too. They should be in the contract itself, or the Ts&Cs of that contract.
    Mayhaps, Tho the terms & conditions does say several times that the it and the Tariff Sheet form the overall agreement... dunno what that 3 person deal is about tho??

Advertisement