Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion for TLL and BGRH

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Are you looking for a gold star from the admins or what? It's not your problem.

Well you see it is my problem, because he's bringing the same shít up in every thread I'm posting in, as he has been for weeks now. I honestly thought we'd dealt with it recently when an admin intervened, after something like three threads in a row got filled with the crap.

Responding to it will only drag the thread further down and bring a dead topic back up, which is exactly what he wants. An admin has already expressed his desire to not have this come up again, and that action would be taken should it happen, so I'm trying to stop it before it has a chance to and get us all in trouble.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Rb wrote: »
    Have you read feedback regularly over the past few weeks? Have you not seen how many threads he's dragged down with this shít?

Well, forgive me for wanting to avoid completely derailing the thread and having it descend into another mess for the admins to deal with.

Oh and what happened to you being done with the thread? Grow the f*ck up.

Complete rubbish.I took issue with stuff you'd written and i was not the only person.Why do you feel you're imune from criticism?Nobody else i've ever seen on boards has a more watertight beleif in thier own importanmce and a neverending desire to go running to the admins at the drop of a hat.Either boards is a discussion site or it isnt,YOU have no right to tell anybody what they should or shouldnt be saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

DesF wrote: »
    I'm out of this thread after this post.

Seriously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Might I interject for a moment?
    Normally I'd sit back and ignore, but I'm feeling like total crap today so dammit I'm speaking my mind.
    Arguements? take em to the Thunderdome
    Rb - no offence meant at all - but you responding to everyones off topic posts is only encouraging it, you say you don't want to derail the thread but you've repeated yourself about 'not wanting to drag this stuff up' etc a few times.

This thread just appears to have gotten very silly.

edit-- on topic -- who cares about post counts...

jsb wrote: »
    nah it's pretty much rb's general way of doing stuff. he trolls and then pretends to be hollier then thou,
    Lol, you're basing this statement on this thread? Just lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Sorry, had to step out for a bit! We're still talking about post counts aren't we?

Sorry, had to step out for a bit! We're still talking about post counts aren't we?
    If only...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

No we're now talking about who this thread is showing a fair few people up to be absolute assholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

6th wrote: »
    No we're now talking about who this thread is showing a fair few people up to be absolute assholes.

Ahh right you are squire! Where are the lolcats then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Rb wrote: »
    To summarise it in short, to deter the behaviour that comes about when posters actively try to up their post counts

Do you actually believe this what people in these forums are doing?

People go into these forums cos they are relaxed and welcoming. People have met new friends and partners because of these forums and this can only be a good thing

Sites like boards grow and evolve as time passes and just cos some new forums operate differently from what has gone before does not mean that they are going to be the ruination of boards

Both LL and BGRH have become very popular very quickly so there is obviously a need for them and they are actively encouraging people to post on the site and get involved

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

6th wrote: »
    qft.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

1190989427799.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Usual Feedback shit-stirrers present ... check
    Admins getting increasingly irritated ... check

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement