Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rod

Options
  • 27-05-2008 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

can anyone recomend a good rod and reel that wont break the bamk for trout, pike and a bit of course fishing on the canals?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

stevoman wrote: »
    can anyone recomend a good rod and reel that wont break the bamk for trout, pike and a bit of course fishing on the canals?

Try ABC fishing tackle in Mary's Abbey or you could look in the Argos catalogue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭kick-on

d spinning rods from lidl would do d job!! i got 1 and its a good rod, you get some good lures & spinners with it aswel, tink it nly costed around e25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Get down to Aldi, Theres one in Rathmines, Spinning rod for €20 and carp rod for €25, Theyre the same quality as Lidl and theyre grand, I got a boat rod from Lidl, the reel packed in but the rod id solid, And I have a carp rod I ve used Mackerel fishing and its grand. I snapped a rod I paid €120 for two weeks ago so you never know. The little telescopic I use on the the dodder, I got in Argos for €25 and its never let me down and its caught plenty of brown trout.

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/offers_week23sunday08.htm

Advertisement