Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

basic health insurance for a couple

Options
  • 27-05-2008 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭

hi
    till now my employer was paying for my health insurance.
    my new employer does not pay for it :-(
    so i have to empty my pocket now

could anyone suggest a basic health insurance package for a couple?

i have never used my health insurance money in past
    so i will not be interested in hefty packages.

i need insurance just in case of emergency.

please suggest some cheap options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Without wanting to be rude - we only have 3 major health insurance providers, you could get a price from their websites quicker than it would take you to write your post here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

Without wanting to be rude - we only have 3 major health insurance providers, you could get a price from their websites quicker than it would take you to write your post here :)

nothing is rude in this world mate...

found quinn essential starter as cheapest option...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

cheaper isn't always better. . quinn are doing a promotion soon so maybe wait it out for that. Also. .... make sure you don't break cover or you'll have to satisfy waiting periods again.

P.S.
    if you have a break in cover, negotiate... I know for a fact that the sales Agents can offer you stuff e.g. Waive the Government levy WP or Waive the 26 weeks waiting period. tell them you were looking around the other companys. make them work for their commission

Advertisement