Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long do wiggle take to deliver to Ireland?

Options
  • 27-05-2008 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I ordered tyres off them which they had in stock, the order was processed on the 16th, but i thought their email said delivery in 3-5 days?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

The tyres I ordered took less than a week, I ordered them on a Saturday night, I think they arrived the following Friday/Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

they are usually pretty quick. they have an order tracker if you login to your account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭oobydooby

Ordered stuff a fortnight ago - took about 2 days to process the order and then about 3 days later Santa came. As mentioned above, you can track the order so you'll know when it's processed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

I have had mixed experiences with wiggle as regards delivery. Sometimes a few days and once nearly 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

sorry lads i didn't see the "track my order", i thought "order processed" was the height of info they gave... which brings me to the next point, it says they attempted delivery and then it was returned to depot. I was at home when they say they tried to deliver, and nothing was dropped in the door, thats very annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

simonw wrote: »
    I ordered tyres off them which they had in stock, the order was processed on the 16th, but i thought their email said delivery in 3-5 days?

I ordered a bike on a Saturday and it arrived the following Thursday.

Advertisement