Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Model Farm Rd??

Options
  • 27-05-2008 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi

Sorry if Im putting this in the wrong thread, but Im thinking of going for a job in the Business and Technology Park on the Model Farm Rd in Cork. Whats the traffic like there in the mornings and the evenings. Id be coming from the Blarney side, was thinking if I could go on the Carraigrohane Rd from Blarney, and then onto the Model Farm Rd from there. Would that be the best way to go?

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moving to the Cork forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I work in the park you are on about but I come from the Dennehy's Cross side. Anyway, from talking to people I believe the traffic isn't too bad but it all depends on time etc. At 8:30 with schools on it will be heavier obviously.

Traffic is just heavy almost everywhere in the mornings but as long as it moves you'll be sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Try the trip yourself if you can one day at the normal time you'd head to work maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭valz_walsh

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Try the trip yourself if you can one day at the normal time you'd head to work maybe?

I'll probably do that myself alright. Just thought Id see if anyone else had an idea.

Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,959 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

It's not that bad if you aim for ~8.30 to arrive.... The one thing to watch for is that college traffic makes things a good bit worse during term time than the summer... So remember that if you're doing a test drive soon... (it'll be a lot quieter now than September)

• Advertisement
Advertisement