Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish dancing clothes

Options
  • 27-05-2008 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hi girls
    I'm looking for a shop selling leotards for irish dancing in the kildare/dublin area or heading west :)
    Have to have one for next monday or will have an upset little angel :(

Thanks

Sorry for interruding on yer forum but this is proably the largest collection of intelligence on boards:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Damomayo wrote: »
    Sorry for interruding on yer forum but this is proably the largest collection of intelligence on boards:)

PMSL!

Fashion & Appearances may be able to help as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

leotards for irish dancing????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

i'm a bit confused about leotards for irish dancing but www.danceworld.ie

used to get some gymnastics leotards and shoes from them

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Damomayo

Yeah apparently the instructor said leotard and black skirt and that we could get them in Limerick :( and have them for Monday
    Thats just a 200 mile trip............ so helpfull of her!!!! Bit of advance warning and we could have ordered on line but not 4 working days

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

There are 2 Danceworlds in Dub. One on Parnell Street and one in Ranelagh. They'll definitely have leotards although as far as i know, alot of kids leotards come in pink (for ballet) rather than black. Definitely check them out though :) Don't worry!!

If they have none, I think there is another shop around but the name is written down at home somewhere and i'm in work right now. Just let us know and I'll get back to you when i get home.

• Advertisement

Thanks Lil'Smiler checked ot their site and looks like what i'm looking for :D

Thanks as well Aspiration the one on Parnell Street is proably the easiest one for me to get to so I'll try that :)

Thanks for all the help girls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭herya

http://irishdancewear.net/
    They are in Capel St, I can't see any leotards on their website but you may want to ring them anyway.

There is also one in Drumcondra but I don't know the address, coming down from the airport it's on your left hand side.

Advertisement