Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage recommendations

Options
  • 27-05-2008 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

I'm going to be between houses for a few months and looking for some options for storage (furniture, TV's etc). Has anyone got any recommendations of storage places and cost ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

There are 2-3 storage places near Finglas. U-store I think is one. I've never used them myself. A friend did, and said the cost was brilliant for the amount of space you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

Thanks Paul. Has anyone got anymore concrete recommendations, costs, contact details etc.... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I used Need More Space recently and found them grand. They've a couple of places around. I had a 25 sq ft and that cost around €100 for the month. I found that size of storage adequate for taking the excess out of a 1 bed apt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Igy wrote: »

I dont think the OP was looking for a smart comment only a recommendation.....

I just went to U Store it at the weekend for a quote I think for 30 SQFT it was 157 euro for the month inclusive of vat and insurance. You can reserve a space for no cost and you pay a month in advance. If you dont take all the month they refund you the part difference...you can also access the space upto 9pm monday to friday as long as you give 24 hours notice.

I dont work for them BTW....its just fresh in my mind. I honestly cant see why they dont update their website with such info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭s8n

Rafloution wrote: »
    I dont think the OP was looking for a smart comment only a recommendation.....

I just went to U Store it at the weekend for a quote I think for 30 SQFT it was 157 euro for the month inclusive of vat and insurance. You can reserve a space for no cost and you pay a month in advance. If you dont take all the month they refund you the part difference...you can also access the space upto 9pm monday to friday as long as you give 24 hours notice.

I dont work for them BTW....its just fresh in my mind. I honestly cant see why they dont update their website with such info

Appreciate the recommendation of U Store it (thanks Diceicle also). Do you have a contact number and where exactly are they located ?

Also, appreciate the slap for Igy. I can work Google you know !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

have a look here http://www.ustoreit.ie/images/maps/pdf/ustoreit_dublin_CenturyBusPk.pdf

located in finglas they have other places too just go to their homepage and have a look.

Advertisement