Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freedom of Speech

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

whut-ian.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Free the chem trails!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

daveconlon wrote: »

If your laws were applied to other users, they'd be silenced? Freedom of speech, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Could you explain what you are on about so I can partake in this thread? What is your issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

OP state your case more clearly. We won't think for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Popinjay

6th wrote: »
    What is your issue?

Ah... the age old question. Could be a long answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 daveconlon

6th wrote: »
    Could you explain what you are on about so I can partake in this thread? What is your issue?

My issue is this. On this forum, you can talk about tatter all day long. Just keep grazing.

However whenever a relevant issue is mentioned, the OP is ridiculed and the thread closed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you're such a hero casey

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Can you give me a few examples or are you basing this on your 1 thread? If its just 1 thread then it just looks like a new poster complaining cos they feel they are being cencored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

snarf snarf. That's boards.ie, you're not going to change it so just go with the flow and don't take it too seriously

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,636 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Post 42 in the thread states:
    wrote:
    I mean what is it with this site. You can discuss football and the dog and pony show (politics) all day long. However when you actually mention something relevant, thats when the hassle starts.

If you did some digging you would see that there are many people on this site past and present who cant discuss football like civil people or without abusing someone! As for politics, its another hot topic that comes up in feedback regularly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

My issue is this. On this forum, you can talk about tatter all day long. Just keep grazing.

However whenever a relevant issue is mentioned, the OP is ridiculed and the thread closed.

And you've come to this conclusion after your many posts on boards? So eh, how many accounts do you/have you had then?

Also:
    careface3ob.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Noooooo! Not the chemtrails! Quick, drink some beer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Relevance is relevant.

I predict this thread will be closed.

Hardly a relevant issue though is it?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

That's because After Hours is the forum to talk about 'tatter'

If you wish to have a serious discussion on something, we have other forums for that.

oh
    and btw - there is no freedom of speech on this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

Only when the OP is you, Casey. Only when the OP is you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

This post has been edited by Big Brother.

Resistance is futile.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I am more than a number

nor am I solely magnetic ink

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

But how much more are you, and how much more than what number?
    Are you 3.2351 more than 12.9235?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

casey, it's not the subject that is banned - it's you. Go away, you are not wanted. Go and graze elsewhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement