Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

name of cartoon?

Options
  • 27-05-2008 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i used to watch this cartoon, but cant remember the name of it!
    it involved robot in a fantasy world....a boy stumbles across one of these robots and then tries to save the world from a Hydra. on the way he gets a gauntlet and his robot evolves from turning into a cocoon. a girl (with pink hair) travels with him.

anyone know the name of this cartoon?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 crazy_ace

damn....i wish i knew....lol.....iv been havin a problem of my own....mayb u kan help....iv been tryin to find out the name of an anime that involves a kid that lives on an island(or sumin like that)....he meets this man that got off sum boat n he teaches him how to use a sword n wut not...when the boy wud get in a fix he wud a unleash his inner power n a tatoo thingy of a dragon wud a appear on his forhead.....sound familiar????

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭La0Fruitcake

crazy_ace wrote: »
    damn....i wish i knew....lol.....iv been havin a problem of my own....mayb u kan help....iv been tryin to find out the name of an anime that involves a kid that lives on an island(or sumin like that)....he meets this man that got off sum boat n he teaches him how to use a sword n wut not...when the boy wud get in a fix he wud a unleash his inner power n a tatoo thingy of a dragon wud a appear on his forhead.....sound familiar????

Rave master??? sounds like it altough i dont think he had a tatoo...:confused:

no...its not rave master kuz iv seen it b4....dragon tattoo on his fore head...kan u help me on my quest for tha answer this question???
    :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭La0Fruitcake

Heven sword and dragon sabre??? never heard of it tho!!!

hang on....ill keep checkn!!! :D

Heven sword and dragon sabre??? never heard of it tho!!!

hang on....ill keep checkn!!! :D
    nope npt it either....:mad:

this thing has really been bugin me for like 7 years now!!!!
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

is it a blue robot no?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,489 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

if you could draw a resemblance of what youre on about it may help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭fitz0

calodbolg wrote: »
    i used to watch this cartoon, but cant remember the name of it!
    it involved robot in a fantasy world....a boy stumbles across one of these robots and then tries to save the world from a Hydra. on the way he gets a gauntlet and his robot evolves from turning into a cocoon. a girl (with pink hair) travels with him.

anyone know the name of this cartoon?

Sounds kinda like RahXephon. Any more details?

Advertisement