Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting/cool birthday cards in the city???

Options
  • 27-05-2008 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭

Looking to get an interesting birthday card somewhere in the city centre. Used to buy cards in the westbury mall which had jelly babies on them which were great. Suggestions anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

meglome wrote: »
    Looking to get an interesting birthday card somewhere in the city centre. Used to buy cards in the westbury mall which had jelly babies on them which were great. Suggestions anyone?

hallmark shop in the ilac centre or arnotts?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

SWALK on Riyal Hibernian Way has lovely cards, etc.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

meglome wrote: »

Define interesting?
    My wife makes cards (as do many crafters in Dublin), which makes each card quite unique, but I dont know if they'd fit your view of interesting.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

the pen shop on dame street has some really cool cards by irish artists.

always buy irish, people, :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 zee_hb

I second the vote for SWALK. I drop in and stock up on stylish cards and wrapping paper on a regular basis. Then keep it all for me. Because I am a dork.

http://www.homebug.net
    homes, interiors, art, design
    ireland & elsewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

deswalsh wrote: »
    Define interesting?
    My wife makes cards (as do many crafters in Dublin), which makes each card quite unique, but I dont know if they'd fit your view of interesting.

Well I said interesting as I didn't have any set notion of what I was looking for, just something a little beyond the standard fare available about the place.

Advertisement